Friday 22 February 2013

Black Widow Spider Bites {#Recipe}

Black Widow Spider Bites {#Recipe}


Ingredients:

Oreo Cookies
Black String Licorice or Black Tube Licorice
Red Sparkle Gel

Directions:



When I went to the store to pick up string licorice I was told that it had been recalled and had been removed from the shelves.  Darn!  So I found some black tube licorice and cut it up into strips for the legs.  It took a few extra minutes but I can hardly complain since these take all of five minutes to put together :)
You can either push the licorice into the creme filling of the Oreo cookie or just pop the top off and press the legs into the creme filling.


Make sure you get all 8 legs in there good!




Put the top of the cookie back again and squeeze lightly.


Now to make these black widow cookies I squeezed a small amount of red sparkle gel on to the top of each spider.  Bam!  Black widows!a



Too cute and yummy too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment